Creform Corporation (Greer, SC) designed and built a heavy-duty storage rack for a manufacturer of electronic charging systems. The rack holds heavy components for internal assembly work cell operations and can be used as an individual rack within a work cell or connected with several racks together with brackets to create a large-scale storage system. The rack could also be useful for general warehousing or pull-to-ship parts.
- Provides four supply levels with plastic shelving on each level.
- Has dimensions of 75 3/4" W x 36" D and 79" T and is designed to hold up to 400 lb. per level.
- Features four heavy duty feet threaded for floor leveling capability.
- Allows parts to be located on the shelves with or without containers.
- Is open on both sides providing for all around good visibility.
- Allows high-performance parts between waist and chest high.
- Is available as a kit, assembled structure or in component form for a complete DIY solution.
Levels can be repositioned or whole shelf rack customized with only simple tools. Vertical presentation face so levels can easily be moved up/down with only simple tools. Position changes require only a hex wrench.
Custom sizes allow the floor space to be optimized for the necessary amount of inventory needed at the point of assembly.
The rack’s design creates visual management of inventory and optimizes the space required in the workplace. The plastic work surface provides space to sort, count or sub-assemble spare parts.
Higher capacity and custom cart sizes and configurations are possible with the Creform system of 28 mm and 42 mm plastic coated steel pipes and metal joints. They can be configured for ESD (anti-static) applications.
- Labeling options
- Writing surfaces with clip boards