Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC) announced AIRScan, which performs a complete survey of systems and identifies any inefficiencies.
- Ability to be conducted for any compressor type, at any customer and at any time with no production shutdown needed
- Surveys check all vital airways, valves and uses of compressed air
- Identify artificial uses for compressed air as well as leaks, pressure drops and blockages
- Energy audit (compressed air audit)
- Complete system audit (supply, distribution and demand)
- Leak detection
- Flow measurement
- Power measurement
- Air quality measurement (PDP, etc.)
A leak study can be completed in as little as one day. All pricing for AIRScan is provided on a case-by-case basis and depends on the service and facility size.