BriskHeat (Columbus, OH) has announced the launch of its new LYNX Temperature Control System, a state-of-the-art PID temperature control system which controls up to 1,024 zones. The LYNX is a modular system designed for manufacturers in a wide range of industries, including semiconductor, laboratory, research and development facilities, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, composite curing, petrochemical and process heating and drying. Specifically:
- Each heater can be individually controlled and monitored using the LYNX system, ensuring that users know each unit’s performance status, which is indicated through the large full-color touchscreen interface, indicator lights, remote monitoring and email alerts.
- The LYNX Operator Interface controls up to eight lines of connected temperature control modules with up to 128 modules per line, up to 1,024 heaters, with user-configurable graphical mapping and naming to match the customer’s application and facility.
- It features global and individual programming with the menu-driven interface.
- The compact temperature control module can be used as a free-standing unit for use with any of BriskHeat’s heaters up to 7 amps.
- It features 3-button programming and a highly visible status indicator light and can communicate to other systems using Modbus.