CAMI Research (Acton, MA) has released a High-Voltage (HV)-rated QuickMount housing (CBH2) for its CableEye automation-ready, cable and wire harness testing systems. As a free-standing, quick-release board fixture, it allows users to connect CAMI’s test interface boards to the 64-pin headers of any expansion module - even at some distance. The housing may be used with any CableEye model and is rated to 2,100 VDC/1,500 VAC. Additional features include:
- The ability to connect boards to an expansion module, or for applications in which the connector boards must be separated from the tester..
- The ability to lock boards in place using supplied nylon thumbscrews.
- The ability to use multiple housings on systems larger than 256 test points.
- 2 types of expansion cable:
- Ribbon cables (Item 856) for test voltages up to 500 V.
- Ampmodu cables (Item 654) for higher test voltages — the item ships with two 5” ribbon expansion cables.