Power up your safety with high visibility hose by Coxreels (Tempe, AZ). When not in use your hose and cable is safely retracted on your Coxreels reel, but when in use the hose can become a hazard. With the addition of high-visibility hose to your hose reel, awareness and visibility are increased to create the safest environment possible. Specifically:
- Featured on P, SH and T series, Hi-Vis hose is hybrid bright yellow hose with a white glossy stripe available in ⅜” and ½”.
- Hybrid hoses (PVC + Rubber blend) offer similar performance to rubber with the weight of PVC, combining positive features of both hose types.
- They have increased hose flexibility and better low temperature behavior while maintaining strength and toughness.
- With enhanced kink resistance and reduced coil memory, they lay flat for a reduced trip hazard potential.
- Hybrid hoses also feature a less sticky jacket surface than PVC for better stacking performance and an improved non-marring quality.
- With a working pressure of 300 PSI, this hose is perfect to be used in applications involving air and water.