Klein Tools (Lincolnshire, IL) introduces the Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Laser Distance Meter (Cat. No. NCVT-6), which detects the presence of AC voltage and measures distances up to 66 feet – all in one lightweight, easy to carry tool. The NCVT-6 extends Klein Tools’ existing non-contact voltage tester product offering. Specifically, the meter:
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires.
- Detects AC voltage from 12 to 1000V with simultaneous visual and audible indicators when AC voltage is detected.
- Provides measurements in meters, inches with decimals or fractions or feet with decimals or fractions.
- Features a high-visibility reverse contrast display for easy viewing in low-lit areas.
- Offers an easy-to-use interface with a single-button toggle between the voltage tester and laser distance meter.