The BETEX iDuctor from Bega Special Tools (Bethpage, NY) is a new professional type of induction handheld tool for precision heating. Features include:
- The ability to locally heat metal parts, such as drive components, bearing housings, bolts, nuts, pipes and small surfaces (see photos in gallery).
- Precise heating that allows surrounding material to retain a normal temperature.
- The ability to expand and loosen stuck parts.
- Suitable for applications that typically call for a conventional blow torch or grinder.
- Adjustable power.
- Overload protection.
- Carrying case.
- A 2-m long flexible, wrappable inductor.
- A set of heat-resistant gloves (150°C).
For more information, visit www.begaspecialtools.com.