Streamlight Inc. (Eagleville, PA), a leading provider of high-performance lighting, introduced the BearTrap, a high-power work light that delivers up to 2,000 lumens for inspection, identification and repair uses. Featuring both spot and flood beams, the light can rotate 270 degrees in its frame and clamps to virtually any surface or stands on its own for hands-free task illumination. It also features a magnetic base and a hanging hook for additional hands-free lighting options. Additional features include:
- This new work light provides six output modes, including three spot and three flood settings.
- The BearTrap has an easy access, multi-function push-button switch with a battery life indicator.
- The indicator changes from green to yellow to red and then flashing red when the battery is in need of recharging. The new light uses a 7.26-volt, 5200 mAh lithium-ion battery that can be recharged in 5.5 hours, including when the light is in use.
- Manufactured from tough thermoplastic construction, it also features a gasket-sealed lens.
- It has an IPX4-rated design for water-resistant operation and is impact resistance tested to 1 meter.