No. 1019 is a 500ºF electrically heated walk-in batch oven from Grieve (Round Lake, IL), currently used for curing coatings onto large discs at the customer’s facility. Workspace dimensions on this oven measure 18’ W x 18’ D x 10’ H. Specifically:
- 260KW are installed in Incoloy-sheathed tubular elements to heat the oven chamber, while a total of 66,000 CFM generated by two 30-HP recirculating blowers provides combination airflow to the workload.
- This Grieve walk-in oven features 6” insulated walls, aluminized steel exterior and interior, 2” thick insulated flooring with built-in oven truck wheel guide tracks and motorized dampers on the intake and exhaust for accelerated cooling of the oven chamber.
- The oven was sectioned into four pieces for shipping convenience.
- All safety equipment required for handling flammable solvents, including explosion-venting door hardware, is provided on No. 1019.
- Controls on this jumbo walk-in oven include an SCR power controller.