No. 1049 is a 1050°F (566°C), cabinet oven with two drawers from Grieve (Round Lake, IL), currently used for annealing or normalizing processes at the customer’s facility. Workspace dimensions of this oven measure 39” W x 102” D x 51” H, with two drawers rated 250 lbs. loading with 36” wide x 78” deep x 15” high loading area. 800,000 BTU/hour installed in a modulating natural gas burner, while a 10,000 CFM, 7-1/2 HP recirculating blower provides horizontal airflow to the workload. Additionally:
- This Grieve oven features 10” thick insulated walls comprised of 2” 2000°F ceramic blanket and 8” of 10 lb/cf density rockwool.
- Features include a top mounted heat chamber, aluminized steel exterior and Type 304, 2B finish stainless steel interior.
- Additional features include a rear door for access to workspace and heat chamber, exhaust hood over drawers and motorized dampers on intake and exhaust for accelerated cooling.
- The oven includes all safety equipment required by IRI, FM and National Fire Protection Association Standard 86 for gas-heated equipment, including 1800 CFM stainless steel powered forced exhauster. It also meets AMS2750, Class 2 (±10F), Type C (survey thermocouple at hottest and coldest location).
- Controls on the No. 1049 include a digital indicating temperature controller, two digital shutdown timers, one for burner and one for oven and a circuit breaker disconnect switch.