Atlas Copco (Rock Hill, SC) has released a redesign of its GA11+-30 oil-injected rotary screw compressors. The new models feature a variety of technologies to reduce energy consumption.
- A new fan from Atlas Copco’s VSD+ technology offers 13 percent more energy savings than the previous design.
- A Siemens IE4 high efficiency motor helps lower emissions and operating costs.
- A larger inlet filter has been repositioned to reduce pressure drop and provide easier serviceability.
- A new controller offers touchscreen technology.
- SMARTlink remote monitoring and connectivity.