Visual Communications Company (VCC; Carlsbad, CA) is rolling out two new LED Lamps for its distribution channels. The T-2 and T-1 3/4 Miniature LED replacement lamps were added to VCC’s portfolio during its acquisition of Display Products, Inc. (DPP) in Q3 of 2017. Designed to be simple replacements for outdated incandescent bulbs — especially for mission-critical applications — the T-2 and T-1 3/4 Miniature LED lamps offer the following noteworthy benefits for manufacturers and designers, such as:
- Fitting directly into standard incandescent sockets.
- Operating at significantly lower temperatures.
- Utilizing up to 90 percent less energy than incandescent lamps.
- Lasting up to 100,000 hours, or 10 years.
- Delivering improved and reliable indication.
- Ensuring shock and vibration resistance.
- Eliminating downtime due to bulb replacements.
- Providing instant-on illumination.
- Allowing for fast and easy installation.