Airmaster (Clarklake, MI) has introduced its line of fogging fans. Airmaster’s fogging fans are available in three different series, the Hydro SS 700, the GT500 and HRSM model, and provide a cool fog for industrial spot cooling and comfort. The Hydro SS 700 series is designed for quiet performance and is available in three configurations: direct feed, bench top fogger and hanging sump fogger. Ideal for cooling and humidification, the fogging fans are nozzle-free and insensitive to water quality. Other features include:
- Compact, lightweight build with 300 series stainless steel hardware.
- Adjustable fogging output with particles averaging 50 microns.
- Fogging capacity up to 3.5 gallons per hour.
The GT500 series is the workhorse for stationary cooling and humidification capable of cooling a 1,000-square-foot area as a stationary unit and larger areas with the optional oscillating motor accessory. Features include:
- Quiet operation (70 dba at 10 feet) with fogging rates of up to 15 gallons per hour.
- ¼ HP Washdown duty motor with stainless steel shaft, as well as stainless steel hardware throughout.
- Operation with water supply pressures as low as 10 PSI.
The HRSM series of mobile, self-contained fogging fans are designed for indoor or outdoor environments with 100 percent humidity. Features for the HRSM model include:
- Capabilities of projecting cool air up to 35 feet.
- An 18-gallon water reservoir with internally submerged pump with water level gage.
- Fog production for evaporative cooling/comfort, industrial spot cooling, large scale humidification and static/dust control.
- Autonomous operation.
All fans in the line are delivered fully assembled. Optional accessories include molded floor stands, wall mounts and ceiling support.