Big Ass Solutions (Lexington, KY), the maker of Big Ass Fans and Big Ass Light, has announced its latest innovation, AirEye. The first fan of its kind to detect motion and shut off automatically, Big Ass says the AirEye is the quietest, longest-lasting, easiest-to-clean, highest efficiency personal cooler ever made. According to the company, existing directional fans break down often, make excessive noise, have limited speed settings and are inefficient and difficult to clean. AirEye improves upon these shortcomings by offering the following benefits:
- AirEye’s motion sensor ensures it only operates when workers are present, saving energy effortlessly during shift changes, breaks and shutdowns.
- AirEye moves up to 48 percent more air than other fans, enough to create a breeze a third of a football field away.
- Patented airfoils produce less noise than any competitor, even at full speed.
- Its 7-year, full warranty is more than twice as long as the industry average.
- AirEye’s electronically commutated motor operates 50 percent more efficiently than typical directional fans.
- The standard infinite speed control allows the fan to operate at 1 to 100 percent of full speed, rather than the typical two to three settings.
- A protective epoxy-sealed and powder-coated cage, meaning AirEye’s hub and airfoils will endure years of daily use.
AirEye is available with a variety of mounts, including I-beam, C-channel, wall, swivel and portable pedestal. Its IP65 rating means that washing AirEye is as simple as hosing it down. And with its easy-to-remove cage and components, cleaning tough-to-reach dust and dirt buildup is easy.