Madison Chemical (Madison, IN) ProClean CIP ACID is a concentrated, low-to-moderate foaming blend of acids and surfactants which penetrates and removes films, oxide, milkstone and other soil from dairy and food processing equipment. This NSF registered product is ideal as an acid cleaner (A3) on all surfaces in and around food and beverage processing areas and is not intended for direct food contact. It can be used in most circulation systems to clean tanks, pipes and equipment-in-place. Additionally:
- Pro-Clean CIP ACID is used periodically to remove films, oxide and scale by manual application.
- It can also be used as a neutralizer and brightener following alkaline cleaning of high temperature-short time pasteurizers.
- It is safe to use on stainless steel metals when used as directed.
- ProClean CIP ACID rinses easily with potable water and without streaking.
- There is no residue or odor noticeable after use when used as directed.