The new Catalog 31 from EXAIR (Cincinnati, OH) is a full color technical guide offering solutions to common industrial conveying, cooling, cleaning, blowoff, drying, coating and static electricity problems. The greatly expanded Catalog 31 introduces new VariBlast Compact Safety Air Guns, Gen4 Static Eliminators, 1/8 NPT Atomizing Nozzles, Sanitary Flange Air Operated Conveyors and Digital Flowmeters with wireless capability. The company offers the following specific details on the new products:
- VariBlast Compact Safety Air Guns allow you to use just the flow you want with trigger control.
- New Gen4 Static Eliminators have increased performance and the Gen4 Power Supply has selectable voltage, allowing you to choose 115VAC or 230VAC as needed.
- Atomizing Nozzles are now available in 1/8 NPT, 1/4 NPT and 1/2 NPT, allowing you an even greater selection of nozzles for your coating or cooling applications.
- Sanitary Flange Line Vac Air Operated Conveyors are now available, with easy disassembly and cleanup when frequent or mandatory cleaning is required.
- Monitoring your compressed air consumption can now be done wirelessly with these new Digital Flowmeters.
EXAIR products help companies conserve compressed air, reduce dangerous noise levels and eliminate harmful dead end pressures. Detailed technical explanations, performance data, application photos and dimensional drawings are provided for each product. A price list is also included.