The H2S "Quick Check" from Texas Analytical Controls, Inc. (Stafford, TX) is designed to replace H2S detector tubes. This handheld device is used to spot check the H2S levels in natural gas pipelines at pipeline pressures, and the monitor can also be used to verify calibration gas cylinders. According to the company, the quick check is easy to use, cost efficient and accurate. Other features include:
- Ranges of 0-100 PPM or 0-2000 PPM
- Verification of H2S cal bottles.
- Dimensions of 6.3" x 3.5" x 2.4".
- An easy-to-replace 9V battery.
- An available IP67 rate case.