EXAIR (Cincinnati, OH) offers their new 1/2 NPT siphon fed atomizing spray nozzle with features that include:
- Generating a round spray pattern where no liquid pressure is available, but a heavy application of liquid is needed.
- Stainless steel, corrosion-resistant construction.
- The ability to draw liquid into the airstream and mix it internally while providing up to 24” of suction height.
- An adjustment valve allows for high liquid flow up to 68 GPH in a 6” diameter.
- Availability in a no-drip version to conserve liquids.
- Applications can include coating, cooling, treating and painting a variety of products using compressed air and liquids with a viscosity of up to 300 centipoise. Used with water, atomizing nozzles are an efficient way to evenly cool hot items in your automated process. They are also commonly used with light oils, rust inhibitors, chemicals, paints and dyes.