Bonomi (Charlotte, NC)’s new direct-mount ANSI Class 150 automated wafer ball valve packages reduce cost, weight and space in industrial applications. The Bonomi 723/724 Series wafer ball valve, due to its compact size, uses less steel, which equals lower cost. The valve’s unique seat, made of TFM with a special, grooved flex design allows for the use of smaller, more compact and efficient Valbia actuators. The resulting factory-assembled packages save space within the industrial plant system while reducing installation costs and materials, such as pipe supports. Standard features of the new Bonomi 723/724 Series wafer valves include:
- Direct mount ANSI Class 150 wafer-style flanged body.
- Stainless or carbon steel cast bodies.
- 17-4 PH stem, three times stronger than 316.
- Full port, sizes 1” to 4”.
- Temperature range -4°F to +366°F.
- Anti-static stem device.
- Dual O-ring FKM (Viton) stem seals.
- ISO 5211 mounting pad.
- Low torque operation.