- A spring return mechanism that effectively guides the energy package with minimal wear in the smallest possible space.
- A completely enclosed system that has an aluminum housing to protect against hazards and dust ingress.
- An anodized aluminum slider that requires little maintenance and, combined with the spring return system’s reduced wear and tear, helps ensure a long service life.
- Packs that fit Murrplastik’s 56/70-size EWX conduits and carry a stroke length of 350 mm to 550 mm.
- Easy insertion into a small housing.
- The ability to be stacked horizontally or vertically — or be mounted directly in specific robots without adding a base plate.
- An operating temperature range from -40°C to 140°C.
For more information visit www.murrplastik.com.