Omni Pro Electronics has announced the release of the Altech Ultra-Compact PSC family of Power Supplies. The series has five models ranging from 75 to 480W of available power with some of the highest power density in the industry, ranging from 32mm wide (75W) to 70mm wide (480W). All models have a universal input voltage range of 85 to 264 VAC and output voltages of 12, 24 and 48VDC and are backed by a three-year warranty.
The Altech Corporation PSC Series has current sharing capability which enables users to connect them in parallel to support 1+1 to N+1 units for additional current availability or redundancy. The units have a built-in current limiting circuit and output protection providing over voltage, over load, short circuit and open circuit protection. They have built-in active power factor correction (PFC) which reduces energy usage with PF >0.95 while DC power and self-test LED indicators provide visual status of operation.
Features and Benefits:
- Efficiency up to 94 percent
- 150% peak load capacity and output voltage accuracy of ±1-percent
- Built-in DC OK relay contact
- Wide ambient operating temperature range of -25 to +70°C
- 100% full load burn-in testing
- PCB with conformal coating
- Suitable for critical applications
- UL508, UL60950-1 and EN62368-1 certified
- EMC standards EN55032 Class B, EN61000-3-2, Class A and EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11
- Industrial automation
- Building automation solutions
- Monitoring and surveillance system
- Security control
- Renewable energy
- Greenhouse control
- Water pumping
- Fire protection Systems
As a franchised distributor, Omni Pro Electronics supplies Altech Corporations full line of Connectors, Sensors, DIN Rail Terminal Blocks, Power Supplies, Terminal Strips, Relays, Timers and other devices for industrial control, instrumentation, medical and automation applications.