Larson Electronics offers their portable power distribution panel for operating 120-volt equipment while only having 480 volts of electrical current available. Features of the MPD-25KVA-480-10X120.20A include:
- The ability to convert 480 volts AC 3-phase to 120 and 208Y volts AC three-phase electrical current and safely tap into 480 volts AC and distribute 120 volts AC to equipment.
- 25’ feet of line-in cable to connect the substation to a primary 480-volt power supply.
- A 60-amp fused disconnect with two 60-amp time delay fuses for primary line-in protection and supplying primary power to the 25 KVA transformer.
- The secondary current is wired to a 120/240, single phase 200-amp load center with main breaker for circuit protection.
- The 120-volt line-out protection is provided by ten 20-amp, 125-volt single pole breakers.
- The transformer and load assembly is mounted on a 3/16” thick carbon steel mounting platform and the load center/distribution assembly is mounted to the standard 2” by 2” by 1/8” square carbon steel tubing frame.