VCC (San Diego, CA) has developed a rigid light pipe that delivers bright, focused light and eliminates glare and shadowing. The LPCR Series rigid light pipe features a low-profile Fresnel lens that offers a 160 degree viewing angle. Additional features include:
- A 0.171" (4.34 mm) diameter design.
- The ability to extend light from the board to the desired surface.
- No physical connection between the light pipe and LED (SMT or through hole) is required, providing versatility for assembly.
- A front panel mount design.
- Crushable ribs that simplify installation and maintenance. Suitability for harsh, high-vibration applications.
- An optional retainer (RTN_150, RTN_250) to ensure secure and uniform placement of the light pipe to the panel.
- Availability in standard lengths from 0125" to 1.0" (3.2 to 25.4 mm), as well as custom lengths.
- A construction made out of optical grade polycarbonate 94V-0 clear material.
- Compliance with RoHS and REACH requirements.
For more information, visit www.vcclite.com.