AVX (Fountain Inn, SC) has announced the 5236 Series µSIM memory card connectors from Kyocera Connector Products. Features include:
- Availability in single- and dual-card versions, both share a common PCB layout.
- Eight signal pins for the single version, 16 for the double.
- A shell guide mechanism that prevents incorrect card insertion and unwanted ejection.
- A 0.7 mm pitch.
- A normally closed internal card switch that detects the presence of an inserted card to lower overall power consumption.
- A push-push, spring-eject mechanism with an assured card ejection distance of 3.8 mm for improved workability.
- Rated for 5V/0.5A per contact.
- Operating temperatures from -40°C to +85°C.
- RoHS compliance.
- Guaranteed for 3,000 mating cycles.
- The single-card version measures 16.2 mm x 14.4 mm x 1.30 mm (L x W x H), and the dual-card version measures 17.22 mm x 16.28 mm x 2.75 mm.
For more information, visit http://www.avx.com/products/connectors/memory-products/microsim-card-connectors-5236-series/; or call 864-967-2150.