Sensoray introduces their Model 3364 USB 3.0 device available in SDI or DVI versions. Features and benefits include:
- The ability to capture uncompressed SD/HD video in resolutions up to 1080p60 and uses H.264 video compression for inputs up to 1080p30, both with very low latency.
- Capturing uncompressed video at full frame rates and simultaneously sending uncompressed (preview) and compressed streams to the host.
- Both models are UVC devices (USB video class), and do not require a device-specific driver or an external power supply. They are controlled using a video API (DirectShow or Video4Linux).
- The video stream multiplexer has precision hardware timestamps which ensure A/V sync.
- Video outputs are available for operation in decoding or pass-through modes.
- Real-time text and graphic overlay generators can position up to 160 characters of text anywhere on the video frame.
www.sensoray.com; (503) 684-8005