RJD Series batteries from Illinois Capacitor (Lincolnwood, IL) are different in design from other lithium ion coin-cell batteries, according to the company. A new encapsulation technology increases storage capacity by completely utilizing the space within the cell case. High power density is a significant benefit in IoT wearable applications. Features include:
- A superior failure rate.
- Product run time that can be increased by 20% or more.
- Internal encapsulation construction which enables the UL-Listed cells to offer greater reliability and safety.
- Resistance to overheating.
- Patented technology, which virtually eliminates risk of internal shorts.
- Availability in eight different capacity levels, leaded or with conventional flat terminals.
- Rated at 3.7VDC (4.2VDC to 3.0VDC).
- An operating temperature range from -20°C to +60°C.
- Applicability in any product that is currently powered by rechargeable coin cell batteries.
For more information, visit http://www.oower-iot.com, or call 847-675-1760.