MicroPower Direct’s (Stoughton, MA) MPM-05SV series is a family of miniature, single output 5W AC/DC power supplies specifically designed to allow use in industrial power systems requiring 277 VAC operation. Features include:
- 6 standard models that operate from a universal input of 85 to 305 VAC.
- Tightly regulated outputs of 3.3, 5, 9, 12, 15, and 24 VDC.
- Filtering to EN55022 Class B.
- Input-output isolation of 3k VAC.
- Tight line/load regulation.
- Protection for overload, over voltage, and short circuit faults.
- Approved to EN 60950 and CE certified.
- RoHS compliance.
- Packaging in a compact PCB mount case measuring 2.10” x 1.77” x 0.826”.
- An operating temperature range from -40°C to +70°C (ambient).
- An MTBF (per MIL HDBK 217F) >300 khours.
For more information, visit http://www.micropowerdirect.com/, or call 781-344-8226.