Gizmo Engineering’s (Phelps, NY) temperature alarm shows the tank temperature with the digital display, and if the temperature ever gets out of the range you set, it produces a loud alarm. The alarm is a 103dB buzzer and stack light. Temperature status is shown with the green or red stack light.
In addition, the temperature alarm includes a relay output to either shut off equipment with the relay, or communicate temperature events. All of this in a compact and economical package. The alarm includes the following features:
- Easy to set and operate.
- Waterproof. Suitable for wash down duty.
- Convenient front button silences the buzzer.
- Buzzer snooze alarm sounds again in 30 minutes if pH not correct.
- Relay output (15A).
- Thermocouple included.
- Thermowell included.
- RS485 output included for temperature monitoring.
- Compact enclosure is only 6x6”