S. Himmelstein and Company (Hoffman Estates, IL) announces the upgrade of its Signal Conditioners. The Model 700+ Series Signal Conditioning Instruments are powerful, yet flexible, one or two channel signal conditioners/displays. They feature fast, rock solid readings, user settable digital filters, real-time cross channel calculations, built-in data acquisition and control functions, serial communications interface, user assignable logic I/O and auto-scaled ±5 and/or ±10-volt analog outputs. Newly enhanced features include:
- 6 active display digits.
- 0.001% display resolution.
- Internal data sampling rate of 7,800/sec.
- Math channel calculation rate at 7,800/sec.
- Limit checking performed at 3,900/sec.
- Serial interface baud rate from 1.2 to 230.4 kBaud.
- Dual, user selectable analog outputs from 0 to ±10 Vdc or 0 to 20 mA.
Selecting from 7 available input cards, these instruments can be configured to interface with torque transducers (rotary transformer and slip ring), load cells, pulse output speed pickups and flow meters, voltage output transducers, current output devices, LVDTs, rotary and linear encoders, etc.