VCC (San Diego, CA) has developed a capacitive touch sensor display that provides a more intuitive interface to ease and accelerate user interactions. The LED-based CTH Series capacitive touch sensor display combines graphic interactive control with color identification to make the interface more user-friendly. Features include:
- Capacitive touch sensing technology.
- A high-optical clarity.
- Available with or without a variety of standard graphic overlays and colors.
- Custom icons to meet most application requirements.
- A variety of colors, including red, yellow, blue, pure green and white.
- No moving parts, which improves reliability and increases the operational life.
- A through hole design.
- One standard size (15mm x 15mm x 11.0mm) with an industry standard pitch of 0.100".
- Applicability in industrial control displays, medical devices, mobile communication devices, PDAs, point of sale terminals, portable instruments, touch screen monitors and more.
For more information, visit http://vcclite.com/new-product-introduction-capacitive-touch-sensor-display/.