New Rack Fire Protect (RFP) buildings from DENIOS US (Louisville, KY) are fire rated for 2-hours at 2,192°F (1,000°C), minimizing the risk of fire spreading within the workplace. Designed in Germany and proven in hundreds of installations worldwide, they are now manufactured in the United States for North American installations. Specifically:
- RFP fire-rated buildings provide safe and legally compliant storage of flammable and corrosive chemicals.
- Adjustable racking provides the flexibility to store up to forty-eight drums or twelve IBCs.
- Single or double-tiered designs keep dangerous chemicals organized and correctly separated.
- RFP buildings are built in accordance with FM Approval 6049, NFPA, OSHA, EPA-CFR 40, NBCC, NFCC and ETA/21/0642.
- Bi-directional fire rating provides 2-hour fire protection.
- They can be placed inside or outside (subject to distance requirements), making RFP ideal for the storage of sealed and closed containers of flammable and water-polluting substances.