Entrematic has expanded its line of Serco loading dock shelters with the new Blackout (model BDS-S) loading dock shelter. Featuring Ultra High Wear Resistant (UHWR) fabric, the BDS-S provides wear resistance and stands up over time to the most abrasive movements caused by air ride suspensions and intermodal trailers. Additional features include:
- The ability to withstand > 40,000 abrasion cycles.
- A S-900DD DryDock integral rain header system that blocks moisture infiltration from the top of a trailer.
- A Hinge Guard, which seals off the hinge gap around swingout doors, blocking air and light from entering a facility.
- A LightBlockr connector curtain that blocks air and light infiltration at overlap of side and head curtains.
- A rigid head frame that acts as a canopy.
- A translucent top cover for increased visibility and operating light.
- Roll-formed, galvanized steel framing that also extends loading dock shelter product life.