Murata Machinery USA, Inc.
Murata Machinery USA, Inc. (Charlotte, NC) announced the Ledger A3 AS/RS, a mini-load, a high-density, four-tote carriage automated storage and retrieval system (AS/RS).
- Twice the storage/retrieval capacity of single or twin deep storage mini-loads
- Moves up to 400 totes per hour
- Traveling at 984 ft/min (300 m/min)
- Lifting 360 ft/min (110 m/min)
- Size capacity of 13.4 in. (W), 18.9 in. (D) and 11 in. (H) maximum
- Stacker cranes that transfer Ledger A3 size (11” x 13.4”) totes individually or four simultaneously
- Speeding in/out retrieval
- Overall throughput
Combined with Muratec’s rail-guided, bi-directional shuttle sortation loop or “SHUTTLINER,” the Ledger A3 can operate as a highly optimal goods-to-person (G2P) system to minimize manual handling errors and boost throughput.