CARLO GAVAZZI (Buffalo Grove, IL) has announced the launch of its latest motor thermistor relay in a compact, DIN-rail mount housing. The DTA04 features universal input voltage, giving it flexibility to be installed in a variety of control panels. This is a DIN rail mounted thermistor relay whose main purpose is to protect electric motors from overheating, ensuring continuous production and preventing machine downtime.
Simplicity, versatility, and reliability are crucial for most users as they select monitoring controls to protect motors and equipment. The DTA04 meets these criteria with key features that include an operational mode that can be configured as Auto or Manual reset, giving the user the ability to select the option that best suits their requirements. The universal input voltage and multiple NEMA B300 relay outputs also provide users with the options they require. Features of the DTA04 Motor Thermistor Relay include:
- A compact 22.5mm wide DIN rail mount housing.
- Universal power supply from 24 to 240V AC/DC.
- 2 Normally Open relay outputs NEMA B300 8A @ 250 VAC.
- Multi-color alarm LED that indicates alarm trigger.
- Auto or manual reset configurability.
- Fast reaction time of < 500ms.