Together with trainer Paul Dufresne, Lubrication Engineers is offering a virtual MLT I class Oct. 25-27 with optional online certification exam Oct. 28.
Participants will receive the same content they would in our traditional onsite classes but with the convenience of online instruction. In this course, managers, engineers and technicians alike will learn the impact that best-in-class lubrication practices can have on machine health and reliability. They will see why machine lubrication activities should be moved from modest and reactive to thorough, accurate and proactive. Anyone who works in a facility with one or more pieces of the following equipment would benefit from this class: blowers/fans, compressors, gas turbines, gearboxes, hydraulic systems, motor bearings, paper machines, process pumps, rolling mills and steam turbines.
- Lubrication fundamentals
- Lubrication of key equipment components
- Contamination control and lubricant storage & handling
- Oil analysis for enhanced equipment reliability
- Application of lubricants
- Lubricant programs
3-Day Training – All Online
- Days 1-3 training seminar (8 a.m.-5 p.m. CT)
- Day 4 optional ICML test at your leisure
- Easy online class registration through LE
- Optional online certification test registration through ICML Call 800-537-7683 or visit www.LElubricants.com for more about this and other LE products and services, or to find an LE consultant near you.