Trelleborg Sealing Solutions (Streamwood, IL) has expanded its HiMod Slydring HC wear ring range, adding more than 180 additional part numbers in outer diameters from 1 to 12 inches. Features include:
- Applicability in off-highway, material handling, industrial machines, mobile hydraulics, agricultural equipment, and other industries.
- A design engineered to meet the demanding requirements of hydraulic applications.
- High-modulus plastic materials developed for applications demanding high wear and chemical resistance performance.
- The ability to absorb transverse forces and prevents metal-to-metal contact between components.
- High compressive strength and wear resistance even at elevated temperatures.
- Low friction performance in lubricated settings.
For more information, visit www.tss.trelleborg.com.