Master Bond (Hackensack, NJ) offers their EP126 epoxy with features that include:
- A glass transition temperature of 240 degrees Celsius.
- According to the company, it excels in temperature applications up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The two-component product features handling properties derived from its moderate viscosity liquid and powder composition.
- It can be mixed using a 100 to 50 ratio by weight. The mixed system is a malleable paste, with an open time of more than five days and curing time of 3-4 hours at 300 degrees Fahrenheit or 2-3 hours at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adheres to substrates on metals, composites, glass, ceramics, rubbers and plastics.
- A tensile lap shear strength, tensile modulus and compressive strength of over 2,800 PSI, 425,000-475,000 PSI and 32,000-34,000 PSI.
- This epoxy resists a variety of chemicals such as water, oils, acids, bases and solvents.