The PILOT Premium 2K is Walther Pilot's (Chesterfield, MI) new spray gun for two-component water-based adhesives. The Premium 2K features:
- Stainless steel wetted parts and material passageways, which allows water-based and aggressive materials to be used without issue.
- A PTFE-coated gun body to facilitate cleaning.
- A Component B delivery system that makes sure that the secondary hose will not get in the way of work.
- An activator (Component B) delivered by a secondary valve located on top of the spray gun.
- The ability to process all commercially-available 2-component water-based adhesives for the foam manufacturing industry.
- The two components are mixed in the spray jet.
- The air cap design allows users to customize the width of the spray pattern with controls right on the spray gun.
- The ability to position the air cap as desired so that vertical or horizontal spray patterns can be applied as needed.
For more information, visit http://www.waltherpilotna.com/.