Editor's note: Download and listen to the audio version below and click here to subscribe to the podcast.
Welcome to the fifth episode of the Today in Manufacturing Podcast, a new podcast brought to you by the editors from Manufacturing.net and Industrial Equipment News (IEN).
In each episode, we discuss the five biggest stories in manufacturing, and the implications they have on the industry moving forward. This week, we discuss:
- Missile-Firing Missile Fights Incoming Air Strikes
- Sandwich Manufacturer Burns Down in Iowa
- SpaceX Starship Lands, Then Explodes
- Lockheed Martin Shuttering 90-Year-Old Plant
- One of the Most Expensive Recalls in History
In Case You Missed It:
- AI Technology Reanimates the Dead
- Reese's Launches All Peanut Butter Cup
- California City Bans New Gas Stations
Please make sure to like, subscribe and share the podcast. You could also help us out a lot by giving the podcast a positive review on Apple podcast or whatever platform you use. Finally, to email the podcast, you can reach any of us at Jeff, Anna or David @ien.com, with “Email the Podcast” in the subject line.