Mettler Toledo (Lutz, FL) offers their CM33 CombiChecker product inspection system that integrates two key functions into one solution. Features include:
- Products can pass through a metal detector and then be weighed on a checkweigher.
- Contaminated products and those outside of weight parameters are immediately rejected from the production line and routed to separate bins.
- The system can be customized by selecting from a variety of conveyors, guide rails, transfer plates, dual locking reject bins and rejector types.
- These mechanical features are complemented with choices from a collection of line integration, functional and operational, production monitoring and control, and communication options.
- To help save time, the checkweigher and metal detector set up and configuration are done at the checkweigher control panel.
- The dual function system can be adapted to the specific requirements of any food production line.