Mettler Toledo (Lutz, FL) recently unveiled its single lane X34 X-ray inspection system with features that include:
- The ability to detect metal, glass, high-density plastic, mineral stone and calcified bone fragments across a wide range of packaged foods.
- A 100-watt Optimum Power generator that automatically maximizes detection sensitivity.
- An advanced 0.4 mm detector for detecting very small contaminants.
- The company’s advanced ContamPlus inspection software, which further enhances detection capabilities, helping food manufacturers achieve a zero False Reject Rate (FRR).
- Can be equipped with the ProdX advanced data management software that can store and share images of foreign body contamination in support of connectivity, traceability and compliance.
- A highly-responsive capacitive touchscreen.
- Ingress protection, with an IP65 rating as standard and IP69 available through upgrade.