Rockwell Automation offers their NSF-certified HMI terminal and hygienic servo motors designed to minimize contamination risks. Features of the Allen-Bradley Kinetix VPH hygenic servo motors include:
- A high-grade stainless-steel housing and smooth surface.
- The ability to withstand wash downs.
- Designed per the EHEDG and 3-A sanitary standards.
- IP69K rated and NSF certified.
- Single-cable technology to help optimize a machine’s speed and accuracy.
A stainless-steel version of the Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 7 graphic terminal features:
- The ability to be used in a “splash” or contaminant zone without the need to be covered or isolated.
- The first general-purpose HMI terminal that is certified by the National Sanitation Foundation.
- An ingress-protection rating of IP69K to support high-pressure, high-temperature chemical wash downs.
- Food-grade silicone gaskets with a distinct blue color to help workers notice if it’s been damaged or needs to be replaced.