Sidel (Parma, Italy) offers its EvoFILL Glass bottle filling equipment with features that include:
- Filling levels controlled by level probes.
- Product is swirled into the bottle to ensure low foaming.
- Dissolved oxygen pick-up is held to 10 ppb for brewers.
- The ability to process a wide range of filling levels without the need for probe adjustments.
- With 48 to 192 valves on the filling carousel, manufacturers are able to handle a wide range of speeds – from 25,000 to over 80,000 bottles per hour and bottle sizes from 200ml up to 1L.
- Faster changeover times for different bottle diameters via smaller and lighter parts.
- Stainless-steel construction with dedicated cleaning nozzles for the washing of the crimping area.