Baskin-Robbins recently announced a partnership with Netflix's Stranger Things program ahead of the show's July 4 premiere. Starting in June new menu options, inspired by the show, will be available. They include:
- Eleven's Heaven: A waffle cone-flavored ice cream with chocolate-coated sugar cone pieces and a chocolate icing flavored ribbon.
- Upside Down Pralines: Chocolate ice cream with praline pecans and a chocolate-caramel flavored ribbon.
- Upside Down Sundae: A sundae featuring the Upside Down Pralines Flavor of the Month that's built upside down with the toppings on the bottom.
- Demogorgon Sundae: A waffle bowl sundae that frightfully resembles a Demogorgon monster.
- Byers' House Lights Polar Pizza Ice Cream Treat: A flash back to season one that includes a Chocolate Chip Polar Pizza crust with Snickers ice cream, topped with strings of fudge and M&Ms Chocolate Candy Christmas lights
- USS Butterscotch Quarts: Butterscotch flavored ice cream loaded with butterscotch toffee and a toffee ribbon, a sneak preview of what's to come in July.
- Elevenade Freeze: A refreshing summer drink made with vanilla ice cream and Minute Maid Lemonade.