Epson Robots (Carson, CA) recently expanded its Flexion N-Series line with the Flexion N6 6-Axis robot. Features include:
- According to Epson, the world’s first folding-arm design.
- A stronger footprint-to-reach ratio for tight or confined spaces.
- It can fold under itself to reduce intermediate points and shorten cycle times.
- A reach of 1,000 mm and a payload capacity of six kilograms. Clean room models and those with an 850 mm reach will also be available.
- Utilizes Epson’s proprietary Residual Vibration Technology and RC+ Development Software.
- An integrated vision guidance option for robots to help automate applications where vision is required.
- Open-platform functionality.