Staubli offers their six-axis TX60 collaborative industrial robots with features that include:
- A 20-pound maximum lifting load, 36” maximum reach and a maximum speed of 8.4 meters/second at the load center.
- Absolute encoders with the SIL3-PLe safety rating.
- Connectivity on the robot forearm via integrated electrical I/O lines or Ethernet bus cable.
- A DSI board that allows for safer management of digital encoder signals, safe brakes and solenoid valves. All arm data is stored on-board, enabling faster arm exchanges, maintenance and fault finding.
- An enclosed structure that allows all cables and pipes to be routed through the arm in removing obstacles from the work area and allowing greater freedom of arm movement.