Werner (Itasca, IL) recently unveiled the ProForm SP Full Body harness with SwitchPoint technology. Features include:
- A hip level deployment cord that makes activation simple and puts the suspended worker into a comfortable seated position with freedom of movement for improved rescue operations. According to the company, it's the first to provide this type of immediate and controlled post-fall relief.
- The user can easily activate the dorsal D-Ring of the harness, which immediately transitions from back to front for easier access.
- Made with fabrics that breath and conform to the user’s body to provide all day comfort.
- Evenly distributes weight to reduce the effects of suspension trauma.
- An SRL bumper protects the users lower back from contact when wearing personal SRL’s.
- Enhanced padding and moisture wicking mesh lining that rolls over the edge of the pad for heat reduction.
- Aluminum Cam Torso Adjuster.
- A stamped steel chest D-Ring and integrated gear loops.