The Industrial IoT (IIoT) is ushering in a new era of vastly improved performance in the world of supply chain management, production process and ‘smart factories’.
The IIoT is helping companies improve productivity and safety while increasing engagement, differentiating their offering, and generating new revenue streams.
Those leveraging IIoT technologies including cellular connectivity are far more efficient, productive and profitable than their non-connected counterparts—providing them a distinct competitive advantage.
This 60-minute webinar covers the foundational layers and complex collection of technologies that are required to get started with smart connectivity to generate, process and use machines for a competitive advantage in industrial business, using IoT.
Our panel of industry experts will explore:
- Current and future trends in Industrial IoT
- Real-life examples of how IoT is transforming manufacturing businesses
- Getting started for determining the ‘right’ IoT strategy for you
- Recommendations for working with the right solution providers
- Future-proofing your business for a competitive advantage