Interpower (Oskaloosa, IA) has announced it is now manufacturing its own IEC 60320 C16 and C18 snap-in inlets at its Iowa facility. Interpower has no minimum order requirements, offers same day shipping on in-stock products, and a 1-week U.S. manufacturing lead-time on non-stock Interpower products. Specifically:
- These snap-in inlets are rated 10A/250VAC international and 15A/250VAC North American. They can be used in applications that require an IEC 60320 C16 inlet to connect to a C15 connector or a C18 inlet to connect to a C17 connector.
- The C16 snap-in inlets for 1.0mm and 1.5mm thick panels have QD and solder tab options. They are rated for “hot” conditions (up to 120°C/248°F). They carry VDE and cURus approvals and are RoHS compliant.
- The C18 snap-in inlets for 1.0mm and 1.5mm thick panels have QD and solder tab options. They are rated up to 70°C/158°F. They carry VDE and cURus approvals and are RoHS compliant.
- All of the Interpower C14, C16, and C18 snap-in inlets fit a 20 x 27.5mm cutout.
- Value-added and custom services are available along with free technical support.