Registration is now open for the IMTS 2022 Conference, one of 12 conferences occurring at IMTS, which runs Sept. 12-17. All conferences are co-located with the show at Chicago’s McCormick Place.
New events include the IMTS Women Make Manufacturing Move program to inspire women, the IMTS Investor Forum, and The Smarter Sourcing Symposium presented by IMTS and The Onshoring Project. After packing conference rooms at its IMTS 2018 debut, the Job Shops Specialty Program returns for IMTS 2022 with a focus on ready-to-implement digital technologies that will help job shops address their most pressing issues.
The IMTS 2022 Conference is composed of multiple sessions throughout the week. Topics include process innovation, plant operations, quality/inspection, automation, improving productivity, improving part quality, and developing a competent workforce to improve the competitiveness of manufacturing in the United States.
The additional seven (7) partner conferences cover subjects such as additive manufacturing, 3D printing for job shops, lasers, parts cleaning, industrial interoperability standards, and technology leadership. The Conferences at IMTS are presented by AMT, as well as by its partners and organizations co-locating their events with IMTS, including ASME, Gardner Business Media, GIE Media, HANNOVER MESSE USA, Laser Institute of America, and the OPC Foundation.
Conferences at IMTS Powered by AMT
- IMTS 2022 Conference: With a slate of product experts selected entirely from IMTS exhibiting companies, the IMTS Conference will equip you with tangible solutions that you can put into practice at your shop immediately. Brought to you by AMT and GIE Media.
- IMTS Specialty Program: Job Shops Workshop Day 1: Designed exclusively for job shops stakeholders, this event features an industry roundtable and panel discussions with job shops implementing digital manufacturing technologies and other best practices that improve their efficiencies. Featuring a session from the Technology & Manufacturing Association (TMA).
- IMTS Specialty Program: Job Shops Workshop Day 2 featuring Modern Machine Shop's Top Shops: This half-day program, presented by AMT and Modern Machine Shop, offers visitors a look into this year's annual Top Shops benchmarking survey. Learn from industry experts and current and past Top Shop award winners and find out what makes a shop rise to the top and how your shop stacks up against the competition.
- IMTS Specialty Program: Women Make Manufacturing Move: The IMTS Women Make Manufacturing Move program will inspire women in our manufacturing technology community through curated sessions, networking, and business. Monday night reception, Wednesday luncheon, and a Friday Take 5.
- IMTS Investor Forum: The IMTS Investor Forum connects visitors with advanced manufacturing experts who will demystify the estimated $65 billion manufacturing technology industry. Guided tours of the trade show floor afford an inside experience with the industry, firsthand from startups and industry insiders.
- The Smarter Sourcing Symposium at IMTS 2022: The inaugural Smarter Sourcing Symposium at IMTS 2022, presented by IMTS and The Onshoring Project, will deliver direct strategies for sounder and more financially beneficial North American part production.
Co-located and Partner Conferences at IMTS
- Additive Manufacturing Conference: Focused exclusively on additive technologies for industrial part production, the AM Conference by Gardner Business Media takes a practical, applications-based look at the machines, materials, and methodologies being used to create end-use tools and components.
- 3D Printing Workshop for Job Shops: 3D printing’s biggest potential lies in the hands of manufacturers – those that can see the intersections between CNC machining and additive manufacturing and innovate ways to evolve part production. This event by Gardner Business Media will help job shops learn how 3D printing can help them with prototyping, tooling, production, and more.
- Industrial Laser Conference: This conference, presented by the Laser Institute of America (LIA), focuses on laser processing for manufacturing, including marking, cutting, welding, heat treating, remote welding, cleaning, additive manufacturing, and more. Parts Cleaning Conference: Environmental limitations are becoming more strict, and manufacturers demand high-quality clean parts. Brought to the show by Gardner Business Media, the Parts Cleaning Conference will detail how to make it all happen while staying within compliance and on budget.
- HANNOVER MESSE USA 2022 Conference: The 2022 HANNOVER MESSE USA Conference will offer five topic tracks, including Motion & Drives, Cybersecurity, Industry 4.0, Automation, and Supply Chain. This comprehensive conference will provide solutions to current manufacturing concerns. OPC Foundation Conference: The OPC UA Seminar is about industrial interoperability scaling from sensor to IT and Cloud and back. Learn about the ONE harmonized solution OPC UA FX for process and factory automation. Learn why MQTT-only is not enough and why the biggest six big IT companies support OPC UA over MQTT. Presented by HANNOVER MESSE USA. Technology Leadership Summit: Powered by ASME, this conference focuses on digital transformation. Leaders will discuss big data, digital twin, robotics, additive manufacturing, and tour the show floor with an industry expert.
Registration information for IMTS: https://www.imts.com/show/reg.cfm.